By clicking “Download Course Handbook” you accept our Terms.
The ZWF program is designed for those who are looking for more information on Zero Waste and how to take it to the next level.
It aims to provide individuals with a solid foundation of Zero Waste practices, policies, values, and concepts.
After completion, you will be able to actively identify, support and advocate for Zero Waste.
- Self-run course: you can go through the program material at your own pace, based on your own schedule and learning process
- Mix of video classes, mini quizzes, exercises, and additional resources.
- 5 Sessions – Approx. 6 total hours of video classes
- Zero Waste Canada (ZWC) Official Certificate of completion
- Open to the general public, no requisites.
- Resource Package containing the slides, list references and key sources outlined throughout the course
- After completion, you will be eligible to move to the Zero Waste Associate Designation
Download the course handbook to learn about prices, instructors, curriculum and more details.